What are the benefits of a no-code platform and why is it important for Independent Medical Examination business processes and workflows?
Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 11 AM (EDT)
Customizing and maintaining Independent Medical Examination (IME) business processes and workflows are often expensive and lengthy processes. With EXPEFLOW’s no-code platform, IME business processes and workflows can be customized and modified on the fly!
- What is a no-code platform and what are the benefits for IME business processes and workflows? We have removed the complex and time-consuming planning, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance that is required to develop IME business processes and workflows. – Terry Stepien, CEO, EXPEFLOW
- From onboarding new customers to managing changing requirements of existing customers, join us to see how our no-code platform can help you create and modify business processes and workflows with simplicity, speed, and agility! – Mathew Raymond, Founder, EXPEFLOW
Are you digitally open for business? With EXPEFLOW, it’s business-as-virtual.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 11AM (EDT)
With Independent Medical Examinations starting up again, it’s an easy time to get excited about how they are changing. Now is the time for Independent Medical Examination providers to fundamentally rethink how their workflows can be transformed.
- With the current pandemic, employee sick leaves, labour shortages and self-isolations are all impacting the return to business as usual. Expert systems can help identify process bottlenecks, retain domain knowledge, and increase consistency of results – Terry Stepien, CEO, EXPEFLOW
- How a leading Independent Medical Examination provider seamlessly transitioned from the office to a work from home model to a now hybrid model – Simon Mah, Vice President, Privacy and Information Management, Dynamic Functional Solutions
- Direct workflow integration of virtual Independent Medical Examinations can help navigate the new normal – Mathew Raymond, Founder, EXPEFLOW
There are no scheduled webinars at this time.